Disaster Recovery User Group
The importance of quality business service continuity, especially as it has been highlighted in our customers' operational needs, has led the Office of Technology Services (OTech) to establish the Disaster Recovery User Group for its existing Mainframe Disaster Recovery service customers. This group will open the dialog between application owners and subject-matter experts of the mission-critical applications hosted at OTech. The topics and issues will include:
- OTech’s disaster recovery strategy
- Project updates
- Customer application dependencies
- Continuity of government facets important for OTech and customers alike
Sessions will be interactive and often include information gathering discussions and presentations by subject-matter experts.
- SCMS Customer Requirements Worksheet (pdf) (coming soon)
- August 18, 2011 - Disaster Recovery User Group Meeting
- June 28, 2011 - Disaster Recovery User Group Meeting
- May 26, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- March 8, 2011, 9:30 – 11:00 a. m.
- January 26, 2011, 9:30 -11:00 a.m.
- November 30, 2010, 9:30-11:00
- October 26, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- September 21, 9:30–11:00 a.m.
- August 25, 91:0:30–10 a.m.
- July 13, 9:30–11:00 a.m.
Send comments or questions regarding the SCMS User Group to email@example.com