CALNET 2 offers State and non-state agencies a comprehensive array of telecommunications services throughout the State of California. Awarded on January 3, 2007, CALNET 2 consists of four Master Service Agreements (MSAs). Each MSA is a five-year contract and contains an option for two one-year extensions. There are approximately 211 State and 1710 non-state agencies using CALNET 2 services. For information regarding Mandatory Services, Delegations, and/or Exemptions, please refer to the State Telecommunications Management Manual for additional information.
The CALNET 2 Services can be found at product catalog links below:
- MSA 1: Voice, Data & Video Services
Contract Number 5-06-58-20 (DTS 06E1390) (AT&T)
- MSA 2: Long Distance Network Based Services
Contract Number 5-06-58-21 (DTS 06E1391) (AT&T)
- MSA 3: Internet Protocol (IP) Voice, Data & Video Services
Contract Number 5-06-58-22 (DTS 06E1392) (Verizon Business)
- MSA 4: Broadband Fixed Wireless Access (BFWA) Data Services
Contract Number 5-06-58-23 (DTS 06E1393) (Verizon Business)
How to Order Products and Services
- Complete and sign a Telecommunications Service Request, Standard Form 20 (STD 20)
- The STD 20 must be provided to your AT&T or Verizon Business Account Team Representative, to initiate your order.
- The STD 20 and Purchasing Authority Purchase Order Form (STD. 65) must be submitted when ordering telecommunications products or equipment in conjunction with CALNET 2 services.
Non-State Agencies: Ordering Procedures
- All entities are encouraged to view the Authorized Agency List to be sure you are eligible to take advantage of the CALNET2 contract.
If your Agency is not on the Authorized Agency list the Non State Agency Service Policy is used to certify that the requesting agency meets the established criteria for "Authorized Agency" status.
Authorization To Order Contract and Order Attachment Form
- MSA 1 A-2: ATO (pdf) E-Rate: ATO 07/01/20xx (pdf)
- MSA 1 A-6: ATO (pdf)
- MSA 2 A-2: ATO (pdf) E-Rate: ATO 07/01/20xx (pdf)
- MSA 3 A-2: ATO (pdf)
- MSA 4 A-2: ATO (pdf)
Once an ATO agreement is signed, a (STD 20) should be completed to order services using the same process described for state agencies above.
What's New Items:
The following section is used to post new and updated information regarding CALNET 2 that is being managed by the STND. Information older than 30 days will be moved to the CALNET 2 What's New Archives.
If you would you like to be notified when this page is updated, please complete the CALNET 2 subscription information below.
- CALNET 1 Expired December 3, 2008
- CALNET 2 Contract (Services)
- CALNET 2 Request For Proposal
- CALNET 2 Transition
- State Telecommunications Management Manual
- Contact STND
For additional information on CALNET2 services, please contact us via email at: email@example.com