AT&T IFB-A Amendment 1 - (10/3/14) (pdf)
CenturyLink 1.4 and 1.5 Amendment - (6/27/14) (pdf)
Jive IFB-A Amendment 1 - (11/4/14) (pdf)
Verizon 1.1 – 1.3 and 1.5 Amendment - (7/01/14) (pdf)
To be provided upon CALNET 3 awards.
- 12-03 ATR Bulletin- Procurement Process & Release of CALNET 3 IFB (12/07/12) (pdf)
- 11-01 ATR Bulletin - Customer Input and CALNET 3 Request for Information (RFI) (3/3/11) (pdf)
Please send your emails and/or completed questionnaire directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 2, 2011.
Phase 1 - Prequalified Master Agreement Contract (PMAC) Contractor List
The California Department of Technology Agency, Statewide Technology Procurement Division released a Request for Qualification Proposal (RFQP) solicitation (RFQP 12-001) which established a list of Prequalified Multiple Award Contract (PMAC) Contractors eligible to participate in Phase 2 solicitations. PMAC Contractors are only qualified to participate in Phase 2 and are not eligible to sell or market CALNET 3 services to Customers.
If you would you like to be notified when this page is updated, please complete the subscription information below.
To receive or discontinue receiving automatic CALNET 3 RFP notifications:
- Select the appropriate Subscribe or Unsubscribe option.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Reenter your email address for confirmation.
- Press Submit.
For questions regarding the subscription process, please contact the STND Web Administrator at email@example.com