Go-Online Training Modules
The Go-Online suite of tools provides users an efficient and secure alternative method to view their output via an Internet web browser, using an Output Management Web Viewer (OMWV). The links below provide training for using Go-Online features and tools.
This is an economical and “green” alternative to printed reports. Users can view documents and reports stored in any of CA Output Management report repositories that reside on the z/OS mainframes. The Output Management Web Viewer Windows application provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) interface for users with immediate access to their documents from their Web browser.
Through Go-Online, customers are able to view their data online, email it, and print a report from a local printer. Go-Online offers our customers access to their reports at lower costs while maintaining service quality. See resources below for additional information on Go-Online or visit the Service Catalog page.
Click on the links below for the training modules and/or information you wish to view.
- Go-Online Go Green Demonstration
This is an overview of how to view output online using the web browser.
- Introduction to CA-View and How to View Reports using the 3270 Terminal
This is an introduction to CA View, formerly know as SAR. It will show you how to use CA View to access reports, [link
- Using the Output Management Web Viewer
This is an overview of the many features of the Web Viewer
- View Indexes in 3270 Terminal
How to look at a report on CA View using an index.
- Creating Page Indexes With CA View
How to create page indexes with CA view.
- Accessing Page Indexes on the Web Viewer
How to access page indexes on the web viewer
- Print Basic Reports and Print Using Mark Commands
How to print basic reports and print using mark commands
- How to Export From the Output Management Web Viewer
This module explains how to export a document into Excel Format.
- Recall Report from Tape
Load a report back from archival tape and view through CA View.
- CA-VIEW Planning Checklist (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)